No longer recommended
The plugin’s developer has advised they had no plans to fix this issue and were satisfied with removing the plugin from the repository.
We strongly recommend deactivating and removing the Contact Form 7 Datepicker plugin, if it is installed on your sites now.
Tip: At Contact Form 7 Datepicker plugin removed due to security vulnerability we explain why the Contact Form 7 Datepicker plugin was removed & recommend viable alternatives.
Enables adding a date field to Contact Form 7 using jQuery UI’s Datepicker.
- Fallback for browsers that do not support HTML5 date type
- Adds custom date, time & datetime CF7 tags
- Control date & time formats
- Set Min. & Max. for date & time
- Set first day
- Set month & year range
- Restrict selectable month & year
- No weekends option
- Choose animation styleStyle When you select a CF7 Skins Style the aesthetic design (CSS code) is automatically created and applied to your form.
- Display inline & buttons
- Contact Form 7 includes a filter which can be used to provide a jQuery UI-based fallback for the date and number input fields.
- On the GitHub repository for this plugin the authors note that this plugin is not longer maintained.
- It’s possible this plugin will not operate correctly with future WordPress updates. Meanwhile the plugin remains one the most popular Contact Form 7 Extensions.
- jQuery UI’s Datepicker
- Contact Form 7 jQuery UI-based fallback
- The Current State of HTML5 Forms
- The Current State of HTML5 Forms – date Type
Website – Contact Form 7 Datepicker