Our reCAPTCHA Troubleshooter is designed to guide you through a series of questions, which help you to work through (on your WordPress site), a list of possible problems that we know can cause issues with using reCAPTCHA in Contact Form 7.
Complete this form to let us help you solve your particular Contact Form 7 reCAPTCHA problems on your WordPress site.
We follow a step by step approach to help you find & solve Contact Form 7 reCAPTCHA problems on your WordPress site.
The reCAPTCHA Troubleshooter guides you through a series of questions:
- Each question will help you to work through a list of common reCAPTCHA problems.
- You answer each question in relation to your WordPress site.
- We focus you on to items we know can cause issues with using reCAPTCHA in Contact Form 7.
- By answering questions we help you eliminate issues that don’t apply on your WordPress site.
- We encourage you to look at each issue, one at a time, in a systematic & logical manner.
- As you answer more questions we hone in on issues that are likely to be causing a problem on your WordPress site.
Tip: Focus on ONLY one question at a time in a systematic & logical manner.
When you complete all sections of the Troubleshooter and submit it, one of our staff will review the info you supplied & contact you to help you find a solution to your problems.