Last Updated on
Starting from CF7 Skins Pro version 2.1, CF7 Skins introduces a new HTML element. You can use this item to easily add HTML Tags that you require in your form.
In this article, we cover how you use the HTML element to add HTML tags in CF7 Skins forms quickly and easily.
The HTML item is available in the CF7 Skins Visual Editor.
Tip: The HTML element feature is available for CF7 Skins Pro users only.
Using HTML Element
If you want to add an HTML tag using the HTML element:
1. In the Skins section of your Contact Form 7 form, go to the FIELDS (CF7 SKINS ITEMS) section.
2. Select the HTML element and drag it into the form.
3. In the Form tab, click the Edit icon of the HTML element.
4. Enter the required HTML tag in the Content field.
5. Click Done.
Tip: We also have Free Templates available to make your form creation process quicker.
Benefits of Addition of the HTML Element
- Add HTML Tags with just a click
- Quickly edit form templates
Before CF7 Skins Pro v2.1
Prior to v2.1, if you had to add an HTML Tag in your form, you would have to include it in the CF7 Skins Paragraph element.
Tip: If you are not a CF7 Skins Pro user, you can still add HTML using the CF7 Skins Paragraph element.