Dynamically set the default values of your Contact Form 7 fields.
While default values in CF7 are static, this extension lets you create dynamic pre-populated fields based on other values. Some examples might include:
- Auto-filling a URL, Post ID, title, or slug
- Pre-populating a Product Number
- Referencing other content on the site
- Populating with post or user info
- Including info from custom fields.
The plugin creates an extra dynamic Contact Form 7 tag type which provides dynamic generation of content in form fields via a shortcode.
The plugin comes with several built-in shortcodes which can altered via options available in the Contact Form 7 tag generator.
You can also write your own shortcodes as well – any shortcode which is implemented as explained in the plugin documentation will work.
- How to Create a Dynamic WordPress Contact Form
- How to Dynamically Set the Recipient (To) Email Address in Contact Form 7
- How to add dynamic values into Contact Form 7 inputs
- Auto Populate Contact Form 7 Input Fields with URL Parameter
- Getting Default Values from the Context
Website – Contact Form 7 – Dynamic Text Extension