Last Updated on
CF7 Skins Ready – our premium Add-on that provides a range of useful pre-defined styles for use in all Contact Form 7 forms – is now available for purchase.
There are a number of common stying options that many Contact Form 7 users like to add to their forms. However adding these styles requires detailed HTML & CSS knowledge which is beyond the current skills of many WordPress users.
Ready Classes for Contact Form 7 forms
CF7 Skins Ready provides a range of useful, pre-defined styles (like evenly spaced columns & and several fields on a single line) that can be used in all your Contact Form 7 forms.
CF7 Skins Ready includes the following Ready Classes:
- box – displays enclosed elements in a surrounding box
- column – displays enclosed elements in a vertical column
- grid – implements a strict form grid
- singleline – displays enclosed elements on a single line
- checkbox-horizontal – displays checkboxes in horizontal line
- radio-horizontal – displays radio buttons in horizontal line
Now you can add common stying options quickly & easily to all your Contact Form 7 forms. You can use the Ready Classes right away without having to write any of your own CSS.
Easy to Use
Ready Classes are class names that you can add to the parent element surrounding each field to take advantage of these pre-defined styles.
<fieldset> <legend>singleline</legend> <ol class="singleline"> <li> tel [tel cf7s-tel-01 15/] </li> <li> mobile [tel cf7s-tel-02 15/] </li> </ol> </fieldset>
You can add a Ready Class to an individual form field or a group of form elements by adding the Ready Class to the surrounding parent element.
<ol class="singleline"> <li> .. </li> <li> .. </li> </ol>
You can also use multiple classes together – just separate each class name by a space.
<ol class="singleline box"> <li> .. </li> <li> .. </li> <li> .. </li> </ol>
CF7 Skins ReadyYou can use the Ready Classes right away without having to write any of your own CSS.
You can complete the form below to see a range of CF7 Skins Ready classes in action.
See other CF7 Skins Ready Demo Forms.
- Requires at least Contact Form 7 Skins v1.1.1.
- Requires the CF7 Skins Pro plugin – you will need to also purchase the CF7 Skins Pro plugin to use the CF7 Skins Ready Add-on.