Last Updated on
In those cases, you can add paragraphs in between the fields to tell your users exactly what you require from them or give additional information about the field.
Adding paragraphs using the CF7 Skins Visual Editor
To add a paragraph using the CF7 Skins Visual Editor follow these steps:
1. Go to your Contact >> Contact Forms >> Form.
2. Scroll down to the Skins section.
3. From the FIELDS (CF7 SKINS ITEMS) section, drag and drop a new paragraph element to the desired position in the form.
4. Click the Edit icon of the paragraph.
5. Add the desired content and click Done.
Tip: You can click Done to close the Edit dialog box if you want, but you don’t need to do this – your changes are updated in the CF7 Skins Visual Form tab as you type.
6. Click Save Visual.
The paragraph is now displayed in the form as shown below:
- Adding text labels in your Contact Form 7 forms (with Visual Editor)
- Add Better Contact Form 7 Placeholders
This article is about adding paragraphs using the CF7 Skins Visual Editor. To learn about adding paragraphs using the Contact Form 7 form editor, see Adding paragraphs in your Contact Form 7 forms (with CF7 Editor).