This article is about adding paragraphs using the Contact Form 7 form editor. To learn about adding paragraphs using the CF7 Skins Visual Editor, see Adding paragraphs in your Contact Form 7 forms (with Visual Editor).
In those cases, you can add paragraphs in between the fields to tell your users exactly what you require from them or give additional information about the field.
Adding paragraphs from the CF7 form tab
To add a paragraph from the CF7 Form tab follow these steps:
1. Go to your Contact >> Contact Forms >> Form.
2. In the Form tab, add a paragraph within the
3. Click Save.
The paragraph is now displayed in the form as shown below:
- Adding text labels in your Contact Form 7 forms (with CF7 Editor)
- Add Better Contact Form 7 Placeholders
- Contact Form 7 Documentation – How to edit Contact Form 7 templates