This article is about adding HTML links using the Contact Form 7 form editor. To learn about adding HTML links using the CF7 Skins Visual Editor, see Adding HTML links in your Contact Form 7 forms (with Visual Editor).
In your Contact Form 7 (CF7) forms, proper addition of links can provide valuable background information to the form inputs.
Links can provide additional information either by displaying pop-up panels or by directing your users to other web pages. You can also use links to provide references and connections among the elements in your form.
Adding links from the CF7 form tab
To add a link from the CF7 Form tab follow these steps:
1. Go to your Contact >> Contact Forms >> Form.
2. In the Form tab, add the title of the link within the
3. Provide the address of the destination webpage as the value of the href attribute.
4. Click Save.
The link is now displayed in the form as shown below:
- Adding paragraphs in your Contact Form 7 forms (with CF7 Editor)
- Add Better Contact Form 7 Placeholders